Finding the Perfect Convection Oven for Your RestaurantBlog | September 27th, 2021
A restaurant will never function very well if it does not possess all the needed cooking appliances for its operations. So, if you are currently running or managing a restaurant, then you must ensure that its accompanying kitchen has all the necessary cooking appliances for your daily work.
One of the cooking appliances that your restaurant should acquire is the oven. An oven basically allows you to roast and heat food products. One of the many types of ovens that a lot of restaurants maximise is the convection oven. Here are some things that you should know about the convection oven and some tips on choosing the best one for you.
Benefits of Using a Convection Oven
What makes a convection oven different from other types of ovens is that it maximises fans in circulating hot air around the food. The presence of these fans allows the oven to evenly cook the food in just a short time, which is not common with other oven types. Ovens that utilise natural convection in circulating hot air take a lot of time in cooking food.
When maximising a convection oven for your restaurant, you can expect to obtain a lot of benefits. Some of its benefits are as follows:
- Consistent Results– One great benefit of maximising a convection oven is that it can provide consistent and even results when cooking food. The placement of the food inside this type of oven does not truly affect the cooking quality thanks to the integration of highly effective fans.
- High-Quality Browning– A convection oven is great for your restaurant as it can generate high-quality browning over your food products. This type of oven can yield higher heat than others, ensuring that your food can crisp up more quickly.
- Versatile Functions – One more associated benefit of utilising a convection oven is that it can provide versatile functions. A convection oven can easily bake, broil, and roast food products. And with these functions, your employees can easily cook pastries, pies, pizzas, and other food products.
Choosing the Best Convection Oven
If you want to obtain the best convection oven for your restaurant, here are some noteworthy factors that you should consider:
- Size– One of the factors that you should consider in choosing the best convection oven for your restaurant is its size. Depending heavily on the daily needs of your restaurant operations, you must make sure that your oven has the right size so you can meet the demands of your business. Utilising the wrong oven size will only hinder your restaurant from generating meals on time.
- Material– Convection ovens can be made from different materials. But two common materials that these ovens typically have are stainless steel and galvanised steel. Going for ovens with these materials can be great for your restaurant since they are corrosion-resistant and long-lasting.
- Power – One more factor that you must consider is its power option. A convection oven that is run by gas can heat up more quickly. However, it still requires electricity to power the fan motors. A convection oven that is powered by electricity, alternatively, is recommended since it can provide even temperatures.
To obtain a high-quality convection oven, you can call us at A1 Cooking Equipment.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au