Food Preparation Equipment for Commercial Kitchens – Part 2Blog | June 18th, 2018
If you run a commercial kitchen within a hospital then you likely know just how important, and difficult, your job actually is. Commercial kitchens are difficult to captain in the easiest of situations, but when you have healthcare workers, patients, and family members all waiting for a good meal, life can be difficult. With all of that being said, it is incredibly important that you take time to properly equip your kitchen with the food preparation equipment that you are going to need. Food preparation equipment can be expensive, but we have a way that you can save money while still stocking your kitchen with high-quality materials. Today, we are going to talk about used food preparation equipment for commercial kitchens.
Saving Money with Used Food Preparation Equipment
Stocking and staffing a commercial kitchen can be a tough task even with a great budget. Unfortunately, most healthcare facilities are tight when it comes to their ability to spend money. With that being said, you cannot be expected to do without the right food preparation equipment. Having a clean, efficient, and effective food prep area is absolutely required for your commercial kitchen to function properly. We already talked about the expenses required for a fully stocked kitchen, now let us talk about how refurbished commercial food prep equipment can help you out.
1) Product Availability – When you open up your doors to the idea of used food preparation equipment, you make a whole library of products available to you. Products that are no longer actively sold ‘as new’ can be acquired at a discounted price.
2) Premium Quality – The word ‘used’ has a negative connotation, but it shouldn’t. With our team here at A1 Cooking Equipment, we make sure to provide you only the best refurbished used food preparation equipment available.
3) Price Reduction – It stands to reason that refurbished products are cheaper than ‘new products’. If you purchase used products, you save enough money to make sure that you don’t have to cut any corners when stocking your entire kitchen.
Stock Your Kitchen Commercial Food Preparation Equipment
Now that you know the tangible benefits of refurbished commercial food preparation equipment, let’s shift our focus to the types of products that you’ll likely be looking for. Commercial kitchens need to be equipped to handle a wide variety of meals, which means that they need the tools to stay prepared. Here are some of the most common tools:
1) Meat Saws – Dealing with meat gets easier when you have a meat saw on hand. This massive tool allows you to quickly and easily cut through and prepare your meat, easily tearing through bone or deep cuts.
2) Vegetable Cutters – If you are running a commercial kitchen, you need to make sure that you can service your customers by providing them with processed vegetables. Vegetable cutters are prime example of the kind of vegetable food processor that you’ll want on hand. These units allow you to quickly slice, dice and shred your vegetables.
3) Bread Slicers – Finally, you’ll enjoy a nice countertop bread slicer if you plan on dealing with sandwiches. Bread slicers allow you to almost completely automate the sandwich preparation portion of your kitchen.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au